ActionAid South Africa - Successful Charity 2018
Action Aid is an international non-governmental organisation working in 45 countries, for a world free from poverty and injustice. Action Aid in South Africa (AASA) has worked in collaboration with local organisations in five provinces since 2006. Action Aid South Africa (AASA) has a clear vision of realising social justice through supporting the actions and power of people whose lives are most affected by inequality, injustice and oppression. And so, they commit to supporting social movements of the poor, excluded and marginalised, prioritising support for women-led feminist movements.
Type: Half Marathon
Cost: A minimum sponsorship level of R3000 per entry.
- Entry ticket to the Two Oceans Half Marathon
- Support to reach the fundraising sponsorship minimum target ($1500) including web and GivenGain page with social media support
- Team AASA T-shirt/running vest and water bottle
- Logistical support on arrival in Cape Town
- Optional visit to one of our local partners in Cape Town to see our work first hand. You will be accompanied by our Director who will also run
- Post-race refreshments with two family members/friends hosted by AASA board member, team photographs and AASA certificates of thanks
Contact: Pule Nkwana
Tel: 083 514 8572